by Andrea Kane
on Tour October 2016
Genre: Historical Romance
Published by: Bonnie Meadow Publishing LLC
Publication Date: October 18th 2016
Number of Pages: ~418
Remington Worth, the Earl of Gresham, is reputed to be anything but a hero. He is, however, intrigued by the fresh, young Lady Samantha. At sea, Remington had been a brilliant captain. To help save his country, he has accepted the Crown’s commission to become the most deadly and loyal covert agent, posing as a notorious womanizer and blackmailer. His latest mission is to investigate the mysterious disappearances of England’s prized merchant vessels. With an iron will, he will allow no one to get in his way or touch his heart—until Samantha.
Book Formats: Kindle, Nook, Print (US & Canada)
Hosting Options: Review, Interview, Guest Post, or Showcase
Giveaway: PICT Rafflecopter & Individual Host Givewaways — Contact for more info
Series: Book 2 in "Barrett Family Series" (Book 1, My Heart’s Desire, is touring in September)
More: Andrea Kane has verified that Samantha does not contain Excessive Strong Language, Graphic Violence, Rape, or Other Trigger Situations, however, this has NOT been verified by PICT staff. It does contain Explicit Sexual Scenes.
Read an excerpt:
With her signature style, Kane creates unforgettable characters and confronts them with life-threatening danger. As a master of suspense, she weaves them into exciting, carefully-researched stories, pushing them to the edge—and keeping her readers up all night.
Kane’s beloved historical romantic suspense novels include My Heart’s Desire, Samantha, The Last Duke, and Wishes in the Wind.
With a worldwide following of passionate readers, her books have been published in more than twenty languages.
Kane lives in New Jersey with her husband and family. She’s an avid crossword puzzle solver and a diehard Yankees fan. Otherwise, she’s either writing or playing with her Pomeranian, Mischief, who does his best to keep her from writing.
Tour Host Participants:
1. 10/02 Showcase @ Building Bookshelves
2. 10/03 Review @ A Holland Reads
3. 10/04 Showcase @ Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
4. 10/05 Guest Post @ BooksChatter
5. 10/06 Showcase @ Mystery Suspense Reviews
6. 10/07 Showcase w/ excerpt @ Writers and Authors
7. 10/08 Showcase @ Lazy Day Books
8. 10/31 Review @ Author Unpublished
9. 10/10 Guest Post @ The Book Divas Reads
10. 10/11 Showcase @ Fiction Zeal
11. 10/12 Showcase @ Celticladys Reviews
12. 10/13 Review @ Hott Books
13. 10/13 Interview @ The Reading Frenzy
14. 10/14 Showcase @ Caroles Book Corner
15. 10/15 Showcase @ Book Babble
16. 10/17 Review @ 3 Partners in Shopping, Nana, Mommy, & Sissy, Too!
17. 10/18 Guest post @ Jaquo Lifestyle Magazine
18. 10/31 Review @ BlogTalk Radio
19. 10/21 Review @ Cozy Up With Kathy
20. 10/22 Showcase @ The Book Connection
21. 10/24 Interview @ A Blue Million Books
22. 10/25 Showcase @ Books Direct
23. 10/25 Showcase @ The Book Divas Reads
24. 10/26 Review @ Cheryls Book Nook
25. 10/27 Interview @ BlogTalk Radio
26. 10/28 Review @ CMash Reads
27. 10/28 Showcase @ Thoughts in Progress
28. 10/29 Review @ WhatsBeyond Forks